Friday, February 1, 2008

Winter Field


Winter Field- 12 x 12 oil
Sold
Some of you may recognize this painting- a small version of this was posted a few weeks ago. I liked it and decided to try to size it up to use for the Panhandle Plains Museum show. I wasn't sure if I could recreate the texture in the field with the dry brush technique I mentioned in the previous post. I made a few changes but overall I think it worked out well.

I also got some good news late yesterday! I had two paintings accepted into the prestigious Salon International show at Greenhouse Gallery.

2 comments:

Suzanne McDermott said...

Yes! This is quite nice. I especially like the composition. Thank you for the post on process on the 30th. It was informative and interesting. Finally, congrats on your good news! That's great!

Cooper Dragonette said...

This is dynamite Deborah. Wonderful perspective and palette. Congrats on the Greenhouse Gallery acceptance!