Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Workshop Week

My fabulous workshop artists are here at the studio this week. I limited the group to five (the number I can fit in my studio). We started out with a get together Sunday afternoon and the promptly got to work Monday morning. The weather has been spectacular- actually cool and dry. Four of the ladies are staying at a guest cottage about a mile down the road from my home/studio and another has her RV parked on our property. Here is the group- left to right, Dottie ,Tifton, GA, Lisa, Bellingham, WA, Judy, Lafayette, LA, Sara, Brownsville, Minnesota, and Pat, Dallas, TX.

The ladies and my husband Steve enjoying a late afternoon "happy hour", along with an hors d'oeuvre of Dottie's recipe for "baked bacon".


Maggie Latham said...

Deborah, Your workshop looks like so much fun...and what great weather!

Deborah Paris said...

Thanks Maggie- we are having a great time!